Monday, November 3, 2008

Article on F13

I wrote an article for schild at f13.net about the design process. Nothing too elaborate:

It took me just around three years to develop a tabletop RPG. That's as long as most AAA videogames. It's not that my game is overly complex or especially novel, and it's not that I didn't have the spare time necessary to develop it fully. No, Shannon Drake, my partner in this particular caper, and I got most of the work done in just two months, including a weekend we ended up burning when we found our way to a hobby shop, bought a bunch of Call of Cthulhu books, and nerded out over horrors unknowable.



Check out the rest here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello.. I have visited your website.. Its really nice.. Actually i want to do advertisement on your website.. I want some space on your website to post my add.. And i will pay you for that.. If you are interested so kindly contact me on this email: rickyjames313@gmail.com
I will wait for your reply.. Thanks..